Monday, February 8, 2010

I could not find any emotions to show .

Heyyyy!! *yawn* Woa woa woa! Just woke up from a 2 hours nap..Wow..it's very rare of me to take naps..Is either something's wrong..Or I'm freaking tired..Man! I'm not myself today! Wanna know why ?!??! I'm doing chinese work when it's not chinese..And i scored a amazing marks of 46/60..WOW! it's not over 100..but 60! WOW!! OVERWHELMING! hahahaa!! I was shocked of coursed when i saw that mark..It's a 76.5% overall..=D

Anyway! If I don't talk , something is very wrong..And my subjects will somehow score dam high..I shall talk less and study more..But later people think I emo..G_G Hmmm..HAHAHAHA!! Thinking back what happened today , I can't believe i just nodded my head , shaking my head or just moving my shoulder up and down for 4HOURS!! not a word..holy..LOL!

Alrighty! Less blogging , more revising! =D tomorrow got SS test! Gonna study for it! ( Bullshit ) Thanks Eivriel , Shaun and Karthik for asking whether I'm alright or not today..=D Alrighty!! SAYONARA!! =D

It's impossible to not worry .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home